this is actually a very important question they never answered
that was her witch power wasn’t it
yeah. and the coven promised she will be taught how to control it. but it was completely ignored because suddenly you see her having a threesome without any explanation how she was able to control it
To the ones who have followed my from the very beginning:
To those of you who just started following:
To the ones who unfollowed after a political post:
For those who unfollowed for no good reason:
To the ones who sent me hate mail:
To the ones who sent me love:
To the people who will look at my blog after seeing this post:
I love this.
I’ve been waiting so long to find this.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Petition to ban old men from writing books just because they don’t know how to use an iPhone
Petition to have the youth in this country to actually educate themselves instead of spitting out some bullshit they read on some shitty post on facebook that’s untrue, and continues to spread like wildfire.
In 2012, young adults set the record of completing both high school and college and are on course to become the most educated generation in American history. Maybe you should follow the example of ‘the youth in this country’ and do the same.